Almost cheesy and magical, nestled in white hills ...
... Experience a quaint, quiet winter wonderland in Jaufental in South Tyrol. Explore the beautiful winter walking paths next to icy salvage gbächlein for romantic walks and be enchanted by the diversity of nature.
Fun on the slopes and huts can be found in the three main skiing areas: Racines-Giovo, (free ski bus from the hotel!), Rosskopf at Sterzing and Ladurns in the Valey Pflersch.
And do not forget: the carriage rides with Lorenz!
The winter highlight is the nightly torch hikes to our own alpine hut.
We look forward to you
|Children Prices in the parents room with 2 adults|
|From 0 to 3 years: free|
|From 3 to 13 years: - 50%|
|Children Prices in the family room with two rooms separately|
|From 0 to 3 years: - 50%|
|From 3 to 13 years: - 20%|
* Daily rich breakfast buffet with local products
* Weekly Tyrolean menu
* Weekly chees auf the Pastures around
* Various Antipasti from the buffet
* Colorful Salad buffet
* Fine, served 4 course menu
* Sunday Menu: Winteremotions
* Fruit basket and a variety of teasin our Mountain Wellness
* Indoor pool with waterfall and Jacuzzi
* NEW da December 2016: Sauna and infrared cabin
* NEW da December 2016: Relaxing lounge with leagues
* Spa treatments ( not included)
* Hike on our " Rauschtalhütte" with vine brule
* Free skibus to Ratschings-Jaufen
* Internet access in the lobby
* Free parking area
* Playroom for the children
* Gym Room